At Cedar Ridge, we know how important it is that your new puppy or kitten gets off to a great start. That is why we focus on making their first visits as fun as possible! We also take the time to make sure you have all of the tools and knowledge to raise the newest member of your family!
Our puppy and kitten visits include:
- A head to toe physical exam by one of the doctors to check for any developmental problems and to make sure your pet is healthy
- Vaccinations against important diseases that puppies or kittens are susceptible to.
- Testing for Feline Leukemia and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus in kittens
- An intestinal parasite screen (worms)
- A general dewormer for intestinal parasites
- A complimentary dose of heartworm and flea prevention
- A complimentary puppy or kitten pack with informational handouts, brochures, and magnets with useful information such as pet first aid, toxic foods, and other information every pet owner should know
- Advice and information on your pet’s healthcare, nutrition, training, and much more! We would love to meet your newest family member and help them live a long, healthy life!